How to activate a text-able and callable phone number inside your Ramp CRM!
- Login To Your Ramp Account
- Click on 'Settings' (Left-hand menu at the very bottom)
- Click on 'Phone Numbers' (Top menu - 3rd to last menu item)
- Click 'Add Number'
- Type in an area code or starting digits (Note: if your area code has no available numbers, choose an alternate area code or mobile number)
- Choose your desired phone number (this is the number you'll use to text contacts)
- Hit 'Save'
Now let's forward calls from this phone number to your own phone number. Here's how to do this...
- Click the 'Edit' pencil icon to the right of your new phone number
- In the field 'Forward Calls To', type your phone number
- Customise Whisper Message, Call Recording and Timeouts
Congrats, you've just set up a business phone number that forwards to your own number.
Be sure to change the front-facing phone number on your Google Business Profile, Facebook page, etc.